Getting started with DoubleClick for Publishers small business is not that difficult. In this article I will explain to you the steps you need to follow on how to create your own DFP small business account.
Introduction to DoubleClick for Publishers Small Business
What is DFP and why should you use it? Are you a publisher or you own your own blog? Is your website busy growing in audience? Are you looking at increasing your revenue? DFP is your answer.
DoubleClick for Publishers Small Business is a free ad management tool that helps you as a publisher sell, schedule, deliver, and measure all of your digital ad inventory.
1. Step one – Create an Google Adsense account
To signup for Adsense you need to visit http://google.com/adsense.
Adsense sigup process
- First step, you need to click on the green “sign up now button” and follow each step.
- You need to either login with an existing Google account or you need to create one first.
- Once you are signed in you need to follow the rest of the steps.
- After you submitted your request to Google, Google will review your submission and they will be in contact with you once they approved your submission.
2. Step two – Create a DoubleClick for Publishers Small Business account
You can continue to browse to https://www.google.com/dfp/ once Google approved your Adsense account. You will need to log into your Google account first before you can continue to log into DFP. Once you are logged in you will see the DFP dashboard.
As you can see, a few easy steps to create your Adsesne and DFP accounts.
I will be writing more about DoubleClick so please visit again and you might see more articles on Doubleclick.